In this article, you can find useful links for learning and using Kubernetes. (unlike the well-known links (kubernetes.io, landscape.cncf.io, …) )
- kube.academy: Very good to start learning the basics of Docker and Kubernetes, also you can find deep dive courses.
- katacoda : Learn new technologies using real environments right in your browser
- learn.openshift : You can use it to experiment, learn OpenShift and see how we can help solve real-world problems.
- modernapps.ninja : Free e-learning courses for the VMware Tanzu Portfolio and Cloud-Native Technologies
- k8syaml : Kubernetes YAML Generator, ( you can create YAML files easily)
- K9s : K9s provides a terminal UI to interact with your Kubernetes clusters. The aim of this project is to make it easier to navigate, observe and manage your applications. (Supported Linux, Windows, and Mac)
- Carvel : provides a set of reliable, single-purpose, composable tools that aid in your application building, configuration, and deployment to Kubernetes.
- Octant : an open-source developer-centric web interface for Kubernetes that lets you inspect a Kubernetes cluster and its applications.
- labs.hol.vmware.com : Create a Lab for Vmware Tanzu and make tests easily.
- Hands-on Kubernetes on Azure, Third Edition
- Designing Distributed Systems
- The Azure Cloud Native Architecture Mapbook
Useful links for Kubernetes